As a part of the Login Enterprise 5.0 release, Environment entities were introduced as a way to define costs and capacity for a group of Continuous and Load Tests for the new Operations Dashboard.
For more information on the Operations Dashboard, see this article.
To create a new Environment, navigate to the Environments title under "Configuration."
Select "Create New Environment" to create a new Environment entity.
For each environment you are able to define the following characteristics:
- Name: Name of the Environment
- Description: Description of the Environment
- CAPEX: Capital Expenditures associated with the Environment
- OPEX: Operational Expenditures associated with the Environment
- Currency: Currency of the Costs (USD, EUR, GBP)
- Maximum amount of users (VSIMax): The maximum number of users supported, as measured by VSIMax
- Actual Amount of Users: The expected number of users to support for this environment
This data will feed into the Operations Dashboard under the respective Environment. For more information on the Operations Dashboard, see this article.
The v7 Login Enterprise Public API introduced several new endpoints to create and manage Environment entities. For more information on the Public API, see this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.