As part of the 4.10 release, the Task Worker workflow is now available to users right out-of-the-box. This is the same workflow used by most of the leading EUC vendors.
Users will no longer need to manually create these scripts, instead they will be ready for use. As a result of this introduction, several sample applications were removed for new installations only:
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (interaction)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (interaction)
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
These sample applications were replaced by the following more robust scripts:
- (TW) Prepare Microsoft 365
- (TW) Prepare Microsoft 2019
- (TW) Microsoft Excel
- (TW) Close Microsoft Excel
- (TW) Microsoft Outlook
- (TW) Microsoft Edge (basic browsing)
This introduction is accompanied with a new Application Group: “Task Worker 2022” which is pre-configured.
For information on the Knowledge Worker, please see this article: Knowledge Worker: Out-of-the-box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.