As part of the 4.10 release, the Knowledge Worker workflow is now available to users right out-of-the-box.
Users will no longer need to manually create these scripts, instead they will be ready for use. As a result of this introduction, several sample applications were removed for new installations only:
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016 (interaction)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (interaction)
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
These sample applications were replaced by the following more robust scripts:
- (KW) Prepare Microsoft 365
- (KW) Prepare Microsoft 2019
- (KW) Microsoft Excel
- (KW) Close Microsoft Excel
- (KW) Microsoft PowerPoint
- (KW) Close Microsoft PowerPoint
- (KW) Microsoft Word
- (KW) Close Microsoft Word
- (KW) Microsoft Outlook
- (KW) Microsoft Edge (browsing + multimedia)
This introduction is accompanied with a new Application Group: “Knowledge Worker 2022” which is pre-configured.
For information on the Task Worker, please see this article: Task Worker: Out-of-the-box.