Login AM 2019 - v.22.214.171.124
Released February 25th, 2022
- AM Web server restart no longer needed for license to be updated via web interface.
- Licx licenses can be applied through Web UI again.
- Imaging actions in packages should be displayed correctly.
- Various web UI fixes.
- App Usage Service should be stopped successfully during maintenance.
Login AM 2019 - v.126.96.36.199
Released January 20th, 2022
- Added VMware vSphere support up to version 7.0.3
- Added collapse/expand all functionality in the dashboard
- Fixed Create Weblink Shortcut Action not working if icon is not provided
- Fixed Install True Type Font Action failing to start/stop windows font service
- Fixed splash screen not working on clients
- Fixed AM Startup event not launching if System Background Configuration event runs before it
- Fixed cutting and pasting action item counting it as a new item
- Fixed copying action item counting as a change in a package
Login AM 2019 - v.188.8.131.52
Released June 2nd, 2021
- Implemented unused media scan.
- Implemented functionality to clear all build logs in Image Management.
- Added Reporting Settings option in header menu.
- Computer multiselect, auto refresh and sync are faster and more reliable.
- While waiting for AD replication, several domain controllers will be tried instead of one.
- Resolved several reasons of Old UI crashes.
- Fixed issue with deleted revisions on transfer.
- Fixed Media Manager dialog issue if media folder does not exist.
- Image Management should get true VMDK file path instead of assuming that its name is vm-name.vmdk
- Hypervisor settings are no longer stored as an override in recipe.
- Removed browser autofill from recipe editor.
- Fixed UI crash on saving copied and deleted action item.
- AM now reevaluates logged on users during logon drain period.
- Fixed dashboard crash when other view is already opened.
- Fixed bug preventing import of very large environments.
- Fixed subsequent actions after reboot not being executed correctly.
Login AM 2019 - v.184.108.40.206
Released April 1, 2021
- Image Management has been reworked. Now you can automate your image building process, and store finalized machines as templates or as VMDK files.
- Due to significant changes to Image Management functionality and Golden Image collection type, old settings and collections might not work with new Image Management, and newly created GI collections will differ from the older ones.
- Cleared some plugins in the Old UI (unused features mostly)
- AM reboot detection is now customizable via environment default settings
- Added uninstall entry of AM Client in the add remove programs
- Added media info configuration to the Old UI
- Added media location configuration in the Old UI
- Added Cmdlets for adding packages and layers to a collection
- Added data refresh functionality to the web UI
- Added reporting disable functionality to the web UI
- Resolved several reasons of Old UI crashes
- LoginAM scheduled tasks should be recreated/updated more consistently
- Fixed concurrent user reporting not working in certain conditions
- Changed data housekeeping default days to 14
- Fixed Read-AMComputerStatus to work again from client machines
- Fixed tooltip issues during environment comparison
- Launching old UI through a shortcut on a remote machine should no longer produce errors if server URL is missing or server is unreachable
- Fixed reporting issues when moving environments between tenants
Login AM 2019 - v220.127.116.11
Released August 24th, 2020
- FTA publishing crashed AM on some systems, if specific combination of registry entries were missing.
Login AM 2019 - v18.104.22.168
Released August 23rd, 2020
- Running startup event from UI produced multiple log files and sometimes a crash
- File Type Associations were not being set up correctly on newer versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019. DISCLAIMER: Microsoft officially advises to use DISM tool to set up FTAs, and on later versions of Windows the AM method is more of a workaround, it is unclear how long it will work, and it might not be 100% reliable.
- Font registration did not work on Windows version 1809 and up
- Invoke custom script sometimes locked a log file which resulted in an error
- Removed pending update services check from Get-AMReboot, which sometimes resulted in a boot loop, if registry entries were not correctly reset.
- System background configuration used WMI method which sometimes detected users that are not logged in.
- Creating scheduled task to run as a built-in account resulted in an error.
- Registry paths were not expanded to a full notation in Action Item “Apply Registry Permissions”
Login AM 2019 - v22.214.171.124
Released July 23rd, 2020
- Environment export. Whole environments can be exported/imported via web UI
- Basic chocolatey support. New action item available to install/uninstall/update chocolatey packages
- Added functionality to wait for child processes to finish in External Process action Item
- More clear logging of maintenance process
- Maintenance success threshold is configurable
- Logon drain is reporting statuses more often
- System background configuration task is disabled on restart and when other system events are in progress
- Nested collections were incorrectly setting their statuses in Change Management
- Clearing shortcuts cache was failing in rare cases
Login AM 2019 - v126.96.36.199
Released May 22nd, 2020
- Additional logging has been added to AM initialization
- AM should notify from now on if it attempts to reinitialize a machine after an update
- During image management, the deployment procedure should not fail if trusted hosts list contains a wildcard.
- Fixed a few typos
Login AM 2019 - v188.8.131.52
Released March 28th, 2020
- Auto-add rule with OU filter did not work on new machines
- Auto-add rule link in the info panel was not escaping slashes correctly
- Actions with registry keys/values was working correctly only for HKLM and HKU registry hives
- Registry Import action was not expanding environment variables in the path to a .reg file
- Maintenance was failing to determine the position of a machine in queue
- Fixed multiple reasons why WinForms UI was crashing
Login AM 2019 - v184.108.40.206
Released March 30th, 2020
- Change management. Easily accept, reject, review and transfer changes down the DTAP chain
- Transferring items now lets you select to prefer target or source variable values. Values can still be easily overwritten during transfer
- Updated design on many Web UI components
- To use remote environment functionality, the remote environment will have to use this version or higher
- During the logon drain, waiting for users timing should be much more consistent
- On log off users will be successfully redirected to the login page
- Environment manager won’t create duplicate entries anymore
- Source is locked error will no longer happen during item transfer
- Other functions of the Web UI should not fail if environment is not selected
Login AM 2019 - v.220.127.116.11
Released January 27th, 2020
- Windows update processing with AM was failing if update did not have the KB article number attached (driver updates mostly)
- Windows Update Service did not get stopped correctly if Windows update processing failed
Login AM 2019 - v.18.104.22.168
Released January 3rd, 2020
- Sometimes script execution fails because log file is locked
- Files attached directly to collections are now transferred correctly via Web UI
Login AM 2019 - v.22.214.171.124
Released November 25th, 2019
- Now the wait time for other peer machines during maintenance is configurable
- Reduced startup time of the old UI
- A message is displayed if imported file has a file name that is too long
- Maintenance reporting was not displaying a correct status in some circumstances
- When copying packages and/or collections attached files were getting lost
- Files attached directly to collections are now transferred correctly via old UI
- It was impossible to transfer collections via the old UI, if there were packages attached but no layers.
Login AM 2019 - v.126.96.36.199
Released November 1st, 2019
- With this update present on a machine, it should be no longer needed to manually reinitialize after any subsequent update
- Forced reboot option after deployment sometimes didn’t work
- Setting scheduled task to run on log on was not working properly
- It was possible to add same package to collection or layer more than once
- When transferring package to remote environment with media attached, package version was incremented
- If PowerShell module was updated deployment reboot and maintenance might get stuck
Login AM 2019 - v.188.8.131.52
Released October 3rd, 2019
- Packages/layers show what collections/layers it does belong to.
- Packages now show what media is attached to it
- Added navigation to relevant media/layer/collection directly from a package
- Added repeat time and interval functionality to Create Scheduled Task action
- WEB UI dashboard now loads way more quickly on large environments
- When copying a package, variable IDs were not changed
- When transferring a collection or layer, variables unique ID is now determined by package ID + variable ID and not just variable ID (packages with same variable IDs might be introduced via the first bug)
- Dashboard action progress was not shown correctly after dashboard refresh
Login AM 2019 - v.184.108.40.206
Released August 30th, 2019
- During image deployment's VM creation step the wrong network card device is used (from VM template)
- Seal command appears to be wrong when Do Nothing option is selected in the recipe options
- VMware assembly loading didn’t work with older VMware versions
- Sometimes maintenance reporting gets sent multiple times and on wrong time
- Maintenance reporting scheduling doesn’t work if specific days are selected
- Transferring nested collections resulted in an error
Login AM 2019 - v.220.127.116.11
Released July 5th, 2019
- Various code improvements. General runtime speed should be improved significantly
- Mitigated performance impact from MS MDS security patches on Windows Server 2016 and 2019
- Get-AMServiceAccount was retrieving wrong credentials on Golden Image collections (recipes)
- Removed built in credential type environment variables:
User created variables are not affected.
Login AM 2019 - v.18.104.22.168
Released June 7th, 2019
- Added overwrite functionality to action items Copy-File and Copy-Folder(direct)
- Added several loading indications, so that it is clear when work is being done in the background
- Users will get asked to create an initial tenant, if one doesn’t exist yet
- Multiple recipients were not working for maintenance reporting functionality
- Dashboard sorting works for machine category only (WebUI)
- Packages in Image Management were not sorted by default (WebUI)
- When starting the newly build machine for the first time it comes into an infinite shutdown loop.
- Tooltips didn’t pop up in MS Edge
- Environment selector in app and user reporting was not behaving correctly
- User & App Reporting dates aren't selectable
- Application Usage Report page didn’t look good on minimal supported resolution
- Name, Prefix and Description fields in Environment Manager were not showing correct values
- After moving entities in Environment Compare screen, drop down selected values were being lost
- Logoff functionality were not behaving as intended under certain circumstances
- Errors were not handled correctly when creating a tenant with the same name
- It was possible to create an environment without a tenant
- When changing the tenant of an environment, the view didn’t get updated
- Save button was not disabled in Environment Manager if no changes are present
- Fixed infinite loop when child processes didn’t quit in Start-AMProcess cmdlet
- Computers added via Auto-Add didn’t show up in the console
- vmWare assembly did not load if it was updated to the latest version
Login AM 2017 - v.22.214.171.124
- Get-AMVariable behavior has changed. By default it only returns plugin variables. If you want to retrieve more use the command parameters to specify a package or collection.
- Too many filters were resolved during package processing resulting in long processing times (especially noticeable during logon)
- If a filter expression has a “+” character it would fail
Login AM 2017 - v.126.96.36.199
- The web interface now contains a dashboard that provides an overview of the machines and their status in an environment
- The environment compare popup wouldn’t close when clicking outside of the boundaries
- Packages could be executed in a random order
Login AM 2017 - v.188.8.131.52
- The web interface has been reorganized and restyled
- Important: The Publish Citrix Desktop actionitem has been moved to the shortcuts plugin and the AutoAdd group prefix/suffix option has been added
- In some cases, the LoginAM splash screen at user logon couldn’t be killed properly
- The reports back-end could keep running, indefinitely holding resources
- During image deployment sqlite3.dll would be in use while updating the application report service
- File encoding was changed when using the copy file actionitem with Expand variables set to true
- Test-AMRegValExist and Test-AMRegValue were unable to handle REG_SZ_MULTI registry values
- The AM Reporting Service was installed using an unquoted path
- The Get-AMServiceAccount cmdlet in the module exposed the service account credentials to non-admin users
Login AM 2017 - v.184.108.40.206
Feb 23rd, 2018
- Web debug logging option has been added to C:\automation machine\web\appsettings.json
- SCCM import popup would always show input fields in failed state when no input has been provided
- SCCM Change server and Convert packages were not aligned
Login AM 2017 - v.220.127.116.11
Feb 12th, 2018
- Image management now has a queuing system that limits deploying a Golden image to one at a time
- Error handling on image management has been added when there are no virtual networks, storage locations or virtual machine templates
- Select/deselect all button has been added to Tenant & Environment selection in the web interface
- Some UI inconsistencies have been fixed (colors, icons, alignment of buttons)
- The search field in Tenant & Environment view now searches all fields
- The datepickers on User & App reporting now grey out when there is no data available
- The datepickers on User & App reporting now also detect when you try to select a data in the future or too far in the past (when no data was available)
- Additional info has been added to each step of the Image Management wizard
- The Environment Manager is now officially deprecated; all functionality has been moved to the web interface
- The web interface shows the major and minor version number in the help sidebar
- Image management now has help texts (providing you with examples) on input fields
- Deploying a second Golden image with the Image Management wizard would fail
- Adding packages to a recipe in image management wasn’t possible (drag and drop failed)
Login AM 2017 - v.18.104.22.168
Jan 22nd, 2018
- You can now set and override variables when transferring packages via the web interface
- The Application and User Report databases can now be cleared after a set amount of time
- When comparing environments in the web interface you can now always transfer packages regardless of any difference
- An icon to quickly get the start command for the Environment interface has been added to the Environment view
- When you use the action initialize without reboot, the status is updated in the dashboard reflecting what you did
- Databases are now included in the backup routine of the updater
- Get-AMPendingReboot now makes clear why it’s rebooting in the log files
- When maintenance is finished an event is logged in the Event Viewer that provides the status of the completed maintenance task
- A maximum amount of characters is now available when creating an environment (name (30) / prefix (6) / description (100))
- In some cases packages would fail to transfer
Login AM 2017 - v.22.214.171.124
Jan 8th, 2018
- An actionitem to publish Citrix desktops has been added
- Pagination has been added to improve the loading times of large application reports
- The maintenance module would fail when using FQDN for machine names
- Creating RemoteApps would fail on Windows Server 2016
Login AM 2017 - v.126.96.36.199
Dec 22nd, 2017
- While moving a package to an environment on another server, the check for locks has been moved prior to sending over the data
- Temp files are now properly cleaned up after the transfer has been completed
- Building the summarized app & user report performance has been improved
- Setting permissions on the installation folder is more resilient
- The compare view interface has been enhanced
- Refreshing the webpage could present an http 500 error
- Packages with media larger than 5GB would not transfer from a remote location to a local environment
- After pressing refresh or F5 the dashboard would show a white screen
Login AM 2017 - v.188.8.131.52
Dec 8th, 2017
- Environment description has been moved from the Environment view table to the tool-tip
- Login page now alerts you when the CapsLock button is enabled
- Tenant and Environment selection is now saved during your session
- The right-hand sidebar icons are now responsive
- Changes via the web interface are now saved in the audit log with the correct author
- Opening a remote PowerShell connection to a server via the dashboard would fail if the service account password contained a special character
- The log file housekeeping service would not delete all logs properly
Login AM 2017 - v.184.108.40.206
Nov 27th, 2017
- LoginAM server linking now allows you to compare environments and transfer objects between different LoginAM servers
- When setting the SystemEvent flag in the registry, we now log additional info related to the part of LoginAM that has set that flag (you can find the info in the usual log folder with the following name SystemEventLog followed by a timestamp)
- When invoking an action from the dashboard, the system checks if the credentials have also been entered in the AD plugin
- When you hover over an environment in the web interface, both version and GUID is now shown in a tool-tip
- Publishing an executable as a RemoteApp with the + sign would have an incorrect icon in RDS WebAccess
Login AM 2017 - v.220.127.116.11
Oct 24th, 2017
- User usage reporting performance vastly increased (calculations are now done in the background, statistical data stored in the database)
- When running startup on multiple servers via the dashboard, the log reader no longer pops up; the higher the number of machines, the more unstable the log reader became due to the data intensity (reading remote log on the fly)
- New web UI back-end was cleaned up
- Increased resiliency when selecting and contacting the RDS connection broker
- Increased resiliency when disabling/enabling logons for RDS
- Background configuration now disabled by default (does not affect existing installs)
- Initialization now also updates Application Reporting/User Reporting files, scheduled tasks and service
- Update-AMCache no longer returns $False while cache is updated
- Action added to dashboard to initialize without reboot
- New variable added to control, allowing command-line parameters for RDS RemoteApp (RDS security feature)
- Login page supports using the UPN format (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angular framework upgraded to version 4.3
- Application Report now supports a from/to date instead of the 8 hour, 7 and 30 day selection
- Unhandled exception when running startup on multiple servers
- Weekly schedule for the maintenance reporting email not sent
- Logo not displayed in the maintenance reporting email
- When an icon file is in use, shortcut creation for both desktop & start menu failed
- When maintenance fails for RDS part-way through, the server would end up in the maintenance collection and stay there
- LoginAM would try to create a RemoteApp when it is already present
- LoginAM would create RemoteApps in the maintenance collection, resulting in duplicate RemoteApps
- Filtered values on Environment Default Settings are overwritten while updating
- LoginAM UI asked you to complete all fields when they are already filled
- In Firefox, the logo in the sidebar would not collapse
- Large exported collection from older versions (<18.104.22.168) cannot be imported
- The exclusion file for Application Reporting does not get created automatically while upgrading LoginAM
- No data would show up in User Reporting because of date formatting issues
- Application Reporting client has a memory leak, leading to a memory usage of more than 5GB for the process
- Application Reporting 8 hour option would take several minutes to load, eventually leading to a timeout
Login AM 2017 - v.22.214.171.124
July 25th, 2017
- Re-designed Web Interface
- Tenant and Environment based filtering (including multi-select) for both Application and User reports
- Additional RDS 2016 RemoteApp support
- Additional maintenance parameter allows you to stagger the reboots during maintenance
- If you changed the start time when saving the maintenance plugin, you now receive notifications to push the new configuration to the client machines
- New notification in the Environment Manager stating that it’s being replaced in the future with a new web interface
- Enhanced user interface for comparing environments increases readability
- Enhanced verbose logging for creating AD groups
- Issues with overwriting AM AppStore files during (re)initialization
- A macro (MACRO-REBOOT) wasn’t translated to actual code in the MSP Install actionitem
- Sending packages to the next environment picked up private variables from another actionitem
- Windows update would fail because Windows was missing the object needed to disable updates
Login AM 2017 - v.126.96.36.199
June 9th, 2017
- Application report exclusions mean you can now exclude an executable from this feature (we’ve included a list of default executables to exclude for your convenience, but you can add more if you want to)
- Summarized application report data (calculations done in background during the night) tremendously increases data retrieval performance
- Application reports could take a very long time to generate, eventually running into a timeout; this performance has been dramatically improved
- The action item Remove File/Folder threw an error when it has successfully removed the file or folder
- Installer/updater would set permissions for IIS user on C:\Automation Machine\web\wwwroot folder when it should be on C:\Automation Machine
- Security groups were not created using the domain controller entered in the AD plugin
Login AM 2017 - v.188.8.131.52
May 15th, 2017
- After moving a changed package to the next environment, the two packages with identical versions would show up as two, when it made more sense to show them as one
- Tenant report would throw an item with the same key has already been added after moving a package using the main UI
- After moving a package throughout a tenant, the tenant report would unexpectedly have an additional item in the production environment
- Cloning an environment wouldn’t instantly show up in the tenant report
- Action item Remove File/Folder throws an error while successfully removing the file or folder
- Discover the solution in this KB article
- The specified domain controller in the AD plugin isn’t used during group creation and nesting, which could result in timing issues in combination with Active Directory replication (this only occurs if you have multiple domain controllers in the same site)
- Discover the solution in this KB article
Login AM 2017 - v.184.108.40.206
April 28th, 2017
- The updater application now shows tenants (enhancing the warning messages in the updater)
- The email functionality in the maintenance plugin has been rewritten
- Application Usage client now sends back data via a randomized interval between 20 and 30 minutes
- Update-amcache writes output of environment to screen
- Image Management crashes after refresh
- Saving an actionitem without filling in a required field threw an unhandled exception
- Loading Application Usage from large databases would throw a 502: Bad Gateway exception
Login AM 2017 - v.220.127.116.11
April 14th, 2017
- Tenant reporting allows you to have an overview over all environments in a specific tenant
- Two new actionitems: “Rename File” & “Rename Folder”
- Windows update timing can now be changed; you can run it before and/or after package processing
- We have added a utility to check the prerequisites in the VM template for Image Management
- The logon page now has “Remember me” functionality
- Windows update now provides you with more info; previously we only showed “Installing 113 updates” now we show “Installing update 21 of 113”
- Usability improvements to image management wizard; all pages now load information from saved state and memory default is 2048MB
- Web logon page checks if you’re running a supported browser
- Initialize checks if the credentials entered in AD plugin are valid
- Default timeframe of usage reporting is now the last 30 days
- PowerCLI is now checked when you open Image Management
- Username has been removed from User Management
- Additional confirmation dialogues when performing changes from the dashboard
- Root OU default setting is now Login AM
- Help icons with explanatory text have been added to User Reports
- Duplicating a tenant didn’t work until you changed at least one character
- Domain Admin was added to RemoteApp publication
- Read-AMEnvironment in the Admin Module didn’t load all information from the environment correctly
- Package overrides from parent collection were also shown in child collections
- Link in the EULA was fixed
- Dashboard log viewer has been made more resilient against failure
- NTFS permissions during shortcut plugin was set incorrectly/not at all
- Auditing records showed “Default user” instead of actual user
Login AM 2017 - v.3.0.112
March 15th, 2017
- New user interface on the web
- Full and patch installers install IIS
- Chrome and Firefox are supported. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- DTAP chain is now called Tenants
- Collections are now called Recipes
- Image management with vSphere integration (link) (link)
- SCCM integration
- Application usage reporting
- User usage reporting (link)
- Log housekeeping service
- User logon splash screen can be disabled
- Improved deployment of new features to clients
- Improved performance of publishing filetype associations for RemoteApp
- .Net 4.5.2 on Login AM server & client machines
- VMware PowerCLI (only needed when using Image Management)
- Edge, Firefox and Chrome supported for new Web UI
- 1280×720 resolution for web UI
- ESXi 6.0 is now supported for image management
- Multiple RemoteApps with the same executable would show up as one
- Copying collection changes collection type
- .Net framework dependency wasn’t checked properly in initialize
- Setting logon mode through AM in a specific multi domain scenario would fail
- Enabling maintenance mode in RDS would throw an error but still continue
- Time-stamp on logging would show up twice
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.96
August 9th, 2016
- Remove File/Folder actionitem throws an error about directory not empty
- Rollback of AM shows wrong version number
- Rollback of AM throws an error that file already exists
- Rollback of AM breaks when you click next button during actual rollback
- Blueprint import wizard shows error not all fields have been filled in, even though they have
- Disabling auto-update in dashboard doesn't work for details panel
- While having dashboard refresh disabled, machine details pane popped up.
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.89
May 4th, 2016
- Disable auto-refresh of dashboard functionality fixed.
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.88
April 22nd, 2016
- Re-initialize of servers is stuck in an infinite loop after updating.
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.85
March 25th, 2016
- When an update of the Automation Machine software is detected, the runtime will re-initialize itself on the next deployment reboot (or maintenance)
- Group policy refresh prompts for user input during AM startup
- Application publishing (shortcuts) doesn't work for XenDesktop 7.7 and VMware View 6.2
- Filters added on an overridden variable end up in the original variable, instead of only in the overridden variable
- Re-init throws an exception
- Unselected server gets selected again after automatic dashboard refresh
- Sometimes runtime throws an error about log file that is in use by different process
- Unhandled exception when trying to set an override for an imported file or folder where the parent is empty.
- Set-AMLogonmode doesn't work properly when using HA connection broker
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.81
January 18th, 2016
- Ability to create an ActionItem before an ActionSet. Please note: an initial ActionSet needs to be in place.
- Windows updates, due to Microsoft WSUS behaviour a substantial list of updates could fail. This has been fixed.
- Importing a package, without choosing a category, places the package in 'lost and found' category.
- Fixed when using 'Open remote shell' from the dashboard the credentials didn't pass on correctly.
- Width of the fields fixed to show the complete label in the Deployment plugin.
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.79
December 18th, 2015
- Added desktop shortcuts to create shortcut actionitem
- Blueprint import wizard throws unhandled exception during progress window
- XenApp publishing folder structure doesn't work as expected when having 2 child folders with the same name
- XenApp publishing browsername is limited to 38 chars, but a GUID is appended, which allready exceeds 38 chars
- Cache grows on stateful VDI machines
- Appstore in bin\appstore\appstore instead of bin\appstore folder during cache updates
- Automatic refresh of dashboard creates double package/plugin entries
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.77
November 25th, 2015
- Copy-StartmenuShortcuts script throws an error
- Package overrides are no longer visible
- Navigation feels unresponsive
- Unhandled exceptions randomly occur during navigation
- Blueprint editor doesn't save order of collections properly using drag and drop
- Blueprint editor, include media checkbox doesn't work properly
- Open remote shell action on non-accessible computer crashes the UI
- Unhandled exception when pasting rich formatted text in filter editor
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.74
October 13th, 2015
- Added import media action on package view
- Added more details to SendTo wizard errors
- Added new splash screen to appstore, GUI and environment manager
- Update-AMCache throws an terminating error
- Navigating to next page in blueprint import wizard while view is still loading results in strange behaviour
- Quickly navigating through different collections results in 100% CPU usage
- Import media when no details have been entered results in unhandled exception
- Import media throws error when trying to import from read-only location
- When importing blueprints that contain the same collection/layer/package names, they are shown as duplicates in the UI after import
- Environment name check is case sensitive when creating a new environment
- Blueprint import does not halt when FQDN or IP address could not be resolved
- When refreshing dashboard, the selected server becomes unselected, and dashboard view resets to top row
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.71
August 28th, 2015
- Separated Package and Collection defaults in the Plugin view
- Validation of service account during Initialize
- Double clicking on environment in environment manager now opens the UI.
- AppStore is updated during cache updates
- MSI output is no longer logged to console/output log, but instead stored in separate log to improve readability
- Windows updates now also run a report after processing
- Added Initializing status to Initialize-AM script
- Added option to start maintenance even if previous maintenance has failed
- Module is now being reloaded automatically if update is detected
- Added a status legend to environment compare dialog
- Install MSP actionitem reports exit code on Windows Server 2008R2
- Enable windows feature actionitem doesn't check if it's options are supported on older OS
- Exporting and importing packages that have hierarchy of package categories always flattens the package categories
- Save/Undo doesn't work for imported files
- User environment actionitems not processed when there is an issue with copying of start menu shortcuts
Login AM 2015R2 - v.2.4.69
July 31st, 2015
- Added option to disable backups during updating of AM (not recommended!)
- Implemented new licensing structure.
- Navigationmenu shows grey area when resizing
- Licensing check on domain is case sensitive
- Saving doesn't work when license expired warning is displayed.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.68
July 21st, 2015
- Added option to remove imported file/folders using "del" key or recycle bin button on the imported file/folder controls
- Typo in Registry append string action item
- Update-AMCache always sleeps for 10 seconds
- Label not correct when using DPI settings greater than 100%
- Initialize-AM.ps1 fails when .NET 4.6 is installed
- Exporting a package and then importing it sometimes sets wrong path when media is assigned
- The MSI does not work on Windows 2008R2, unable to create the am$ share.
- Refresh of collectionview removes the collection path from main view, only leaves the collection type.
- Blueprint editor, variables linked to collection not saved when editing a blueprint.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.67
July 8th, 2015 New features
- Added Map network drive actionitem
- Added Map network printer actionitem
- Escaped environment variables (i.e. <variablename>) are resolved to mediapath when media is assigned to a package
- Initialize-AM.ps1 fails when started from UNC drive
- Some dialogs not shown correctly when using DPI settings greater than 100%
- Refresh of collectionview removes the collection path from main view, only leaves the collection type.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.66
June 22th, 2015
- Added Replace action for layerpackages and collectionlayers, so it's easier to replace a package or layer, without having to use remove and add and then fix the order of items.
- Updated license manager to display reason why license file cannot be applied.
- Added inputbox to open folder dialog for media
- Open folder dialog for media now opens in location provided in textbox (if it is valid)
- Added "overload" protection to loading of views when using keyboard for navigating through the GUI.
- Unhandled exceptions occur randomly.
Login AM 2015R2 - v18.104.22.168
June 10th, 2015
- Empty file/folder paths are expanded to full mediapath at runtime when media is assigned to a package.
Login AM 2015R2 - v22.214.171.124
June 9th, 2015
- Dashboard reporting deployment of packages as "Skipped" instead of completed.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.65
June 5th, 2015
- Added status messages to dashboard when runtime is waiting for other system event / trusted installer
- Added check for opened instances of AM UI and Environment Manager in AM update wizard
- Added option to exit Compare mode in environment manager by using ESC key
- Added D,T,A,P icons to environment names in environment compare drop-down
- Changed Run Startup action to trigger the schtask on the remote system and display the log viewer (less error prone than the old way of using powershell remoting)
- Added AMClientPrerequisites installer script to install prereqs and configure vanilla OS's to work with AM. (script located in root of environment config folder, next to intialize-am.ps1)
- Imported files and folders are not removed when removing the actionitem
- Imaging plugin doesn't work on Golden image collection type
- Relative paths (when using media) are stored with full path when exporting and importing collections/layers/packages
- Duplicate output of runtime on certain Powershell 4 build versions.
- Incorrect status labels in blueprint import wizard
- Adding environments still possible after deleting last DTAP chain, which then results in an error.
- Show last log viewer is empty when checking Ignore systemscheduled event checkbox
- Error messages contain links to obsolete locations
- Default .NET icon is displayed in blueprint export/editor variable linking dialog
Login AM 2015R2 - v126.96.36.199
May 28th, 2015
- Test-AMMsiExec throws Variable $Path cannot be found, because it has not been set.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.64
May 22nd, 2015
- Added MSP Install actionitem
- Test-AMFolderChanges returns incorrect value for localized OS
- Media treevview sorted randomly
- Order number not saved when adding and removing package to layers
- Disable automatic refresh not working for Packages/Plugins and Metrics panels
- Open last log shows chinese symbols in logfile when log is saved with ANSI encoding
- AM logfiles only contains PSTerminatingError(): The pipeline has been stopped.
- Unhandled exceptions are randomly thrown from the user interface.
- Package category doesn't show display any packages on refresh
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.62
April 28th, 2015
- It's not possible to nest domain groups to computer local groups
- Test-AMDeploymentCompletion cmdlet return incorrect value.
Login AM 2015R2 - v2.4.63
May 6th, 2015
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.62
April 28th, 2015
- Added CredSSP configuration and service account tests to blueprint import connectivity check page.
- Blueprint import connectivity check is now done in parallel instead of sequentially.
- Added support for published applications for XenDesktop 7.6 desktop VDA's.
- XenDesktop 7.x published applications: Management console folder not created for published applications in XD 7.x
- Some actionitem values are resolved to a non-existing path when importing a blueprint.
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.61
April 13th, 2015
- ActionItems sometimes not executed during Logon or LogonAsync events
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.61
April 13th, 2015
- Assign media not available in context menu of package
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.60
April 3rd, 2015
- Error flags are cleared when starting maintenance
- A warning is logged in case of policy update failure, instead of exiting with an error.
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.60
April 3rd, 2015
- Blueprint import: When values are assigned to a computer FQDN or IP address, it does not resolve them if the "Deploy now" checkbox is not checked.
- Blueprint import: review page doesn't show correct values
- The UI becomes unresponsive when leaving the dashboard open for a longer period of time
- The UI sometimes hangs, a marquee is displayed on the topbar which runs indefinately
- Notification center throws unhandled exception
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.59
March 13th, 2015
- Shortcuts cache is now cleared during startup of Node
- Ok,Cancel buttons not visible in filterbuilder when using DPI larger than 100%
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.59
March 13th, 2015
- Added option to use "delete" key on keyboard to remove items from lists,treeviews etc
- Added copy layer and copy collection actions
- Added option to disable automatic refresh of dashboard
- VMware View 6 published application support
- New Reset tracking cache dialog
- Show last log / Open log folder now opens direct logfiles on node instead of cached logfile
- Blueprint import now shows default values
- Blueprint export now clears package overrides before exporting the blueprint
- Blueprint deployment now halts when computer doesn't deploy properly
- Added packagecategory and icon support for blueprint archives
- Colors in DTAP compare dialog not correct
- Media not assigned properly during blueprint import
- Relative file paths are stored as full file paths during blueprint export
- Context menu doesn't show proper items when correct view isn't loaded yet
- Blueprint import shows negative value for progressbar
- Blueprint import doesn't include "importedFile" actionitems
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.58
February 27th, 2015
- Set-AMMedia cmdlet throws nullreference exception
- Create shortcuts actionitem throws access denied exception when trying to set shortcut for all users to system applications
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.58
February 27th, 2015
- Blueprint import complains about computer with specified ID already exists when importing a blueprint
- Blueprint import doesn't include icons and package categories
- Blueprint export shows negative value for progress bar
- Blueprint import doesn't import actionitems of type ImportedFile or ImportedFolder
Login AM 2015 - v2.2.57
February 13th, 2015
- Added persistance of LogonMode for 2012R2 RDS Session Host collection type. (When moving computer from one RDS collection to another, the logons are automatically ENABLED by RDS. This feature makes sure that if you have disabled or drained logons to the server, it will be persistent throughout the maintenance/reboot process of AM)
- Improved maintenance collection validation.
- Fixed issue were MSI installer didn't work on a localized OS.
- Added support for localized OS for runtime.
- Improved processing speed for logon and logonasync events.
- XenApp 7.x publishing doesn't work as expected (you have to remove local cache files in order to get it to work again)
- When having multiple servers selected in dashboard, opening the Reset tracking cache action leads to strange results.
- Copying certain packages throws an null reference exception.
- Help > Get help online points to main website, instead of support section.
Login AM 2015R2 BETA - v2.3.57
February 13th, 2015
- Added alpha version of notification center (dashboard actions for Initialize AM, Run Startup etc now log an entry to the notification center instead of opening a new window, click on the notification to open the window)
- Added link to collection option to blueprint wizards
- Added media handling in blueprint import wizard. The blueprint now asks you to supply media it requires to deploy the blueprint, e.g. Xenapp 7.6 ISO, Office ISO etc..
Please sign in to leave a comment.