- This workload will:
- Simulate a user performing editing of a sample video file in the Windows Video Editor app. This should generate use-case graphically-intensive load.
- The following steps will be performed:
- Download and extract sample video file into %temp%
- Launch the Video Editor app
- Create a new project and add the sample video file
- Add text to the video
- Add a 3D Effect to the video
- Add a 3D model to the video
- Add an animation to the 3D model
- Apply a theme to the video
- Export the video including the edits
- Afterward, play the entire video in full screen
- Close the app
- Supplemental information:
- If needed, configure the "Set global vars" section of this workload
- Go through the workload to understand what it's doing. Comment out any unneeded code/code blocks, or add on any needed functional testing
- Developed with: Login Enterprise Scripting Toolset version 4.7.6, Windows 11 Pro x64 21H2, built in Photos app
- Last updated on: 6 Jan 2021
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.
Article is closed for comments.