- This workload will:
- Simulate a user opening the built-in Windows Calculator app and perform a repeating CPU-intensive calculation. This generates a realistic CPU-intensive load.
- The following steps will be performed:
- Launch calc with a custom timer
- Navigate to Scientific view
- Perform calculation: 0.1 n! (factorial), repeating the n! function for the defined amount in global vars
- This will stress CPU
- On the machine used to create the workload was about ~8% usage
- Close calc
- Supplemental information:
- If needed, configure the "Set global vars" section of this workload
- Go through the workload to understand what it's doing. Comment out any unneeded code/code blocks, or add on any needed functional testing
- Last updated 30 November 2021
- Baremetal development machine and software information:
- Login Enterprise version 4.7.5 Application Xray and Script Editor
- Winver Windows 11 Professional x64 21H2
- Toshiba nVME m.2 KXG60ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz | Intel Core i7-8850H
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.
Article is closed for comments.