- This workload will showcase launching and interacting with multiple applications using files, which are download-able from the Login Enterprise virtual appliance, whilst keeping all of the applications launched. The workload will switch between the app that is in the "foreground" just as a real user would, but will keep several apps open concurrently, also just as a real user would.
- Please read each of the commented-out portions of this script, to see what it does and if there are lines which should be commented out or changed (variables, for example)
- In order for this script to run ensure to have the following installed and activated: Excel, Microsoft Edge, Word, Adobe Reader DC, and PowerPoint. Ensure Adobe Reader DC is the default .pdf file opener
- Developed with: Scripting Toolset version Login Enterprise 4.4.9 | Winver Windows 10 Pro x64 20H2 | Microsoft Office x64 365 desktop version 2101 (Build 13801.20360 Click-to-Run) | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC x86 version 2021.001.20145 | Microsoft Edge version 89.0.774.63
This workload will perform the following interactions:
- Copy down needed test files
- Start the downloaded test files in the following apps with custom timer encapsulating the app starts: Excel, Word, Adobe Reader DC, Notepad, PowerPoint, Wordpad, and Microsoft Edge
- Bring each aforementioned app into focus sequentially, and when doing so scroll around the UI of each
- Bring each aforementioned app into focus sequentially and maximizing the GUIs
- Closing out of each app sequentially
Results in Login Enterprise web GUI
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.