To configure the Login Enterprise Secure Launcher you need the following items.
- The Login Enterprise Launcher installation files
Part 1: Preparation.
- Enable the Windows Optional Feature “Sandbox” manually or by using “Enable_Windows_Sandbox.ps1”. A Reboot is necessary.
- Create a folder in the root of C:\ named “HostFolder”.
- Place “InstallLauncher.ps1” in C:\HostFolder.
- Download the Login Enterprise installation files from your Login Enterprise appliance under “Configuration > Launchers > Download Launcher Setup”.
- Extract launcher_win10_x64.zip.
- Copy the folder “launcher_win10_x64” to “C:\HostFolder”.
- Place “SandboxConfig.wsb” in C:\HostFolder.
- Doubleclick SandboxConfig.wsb to run the Windows Sandbox and verify that the launcher is installed and is connected to your Login Enterprise environment.
Part 2: Convert the Windows Sandbox to a Service.
- Close the Windows Sandbox if this is still running.
- Download nssm.exe from the here: https://nssm.cc/release/nssm-2.24.zip
- Extract the zip file and place the folder in “C:\HostFolder”.
- Download “Create_Sandbox_Service.ps1” and place it in “C:\HostFolder”.
- Run “Create_Sandbox_Service.ps1”.
- When prompted select “SandboxConfig.wsb” in “C:\HostFolder”.
- A new service named "Login Enterprise on Windows Sandbox" should be visible in Services.msc.
- Start the "Login Enterprise on Windows Sandbox" service.
- After a minute or 2 verify that the Login Enterprise Launcher is connected to your Login Enterprise Appliance under “Configuration > Launchers”.
Part 3: Add additional connector software.
To add additional software like the Citrix Workspace app or Horizon Client place the installation file in "C:\HostFolder". Along with the installation files create a cmd file. For example: "CitrixWorkspaceApp.cmd".
In the cmd file specify the installation parameters for the installation file. For example: "C:\SandboxFolder\CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe /silent /noreboot /ALLOWADDSTORE=N"
Note: Make sure to use C:\SandboxFolder as the root folder as this is what's referred to in the Sandbox machine!
Please sign in to leave a comment.