Perform the following steps to be able to upgrade Login Enterprise and the Debian OS from behind a Proxy server.
- Logon to the Login Enterprise Console.
- In the PdMenu go to "Troubleshooting" > "Open bash shell"
- Type "nano /etc/profile" and press Enter.
- add the lines below to the bottom of the file. Update the MY_PROXY_URL to match your environment. (This sets proxy settings to the environment variables, remove "debian:password@ from MY_PROXY_URL if no authentication is needed.)
export HTTP_PROXY HTTPS_PROXY FTP_PROXY http_proxy https_proxy ftp_proxy
- Press CTRL+X to exit the nano editor. Press "Y" to save the configuration.
- Enter "source /etc/profile" to reload the profile.
- Test the proxy as follows by typing "wget http://google.com"