- This should be a CPU, memory, and (if applicable) GPU-intensive workload using the Google Earth Pro freeware running on Windows desktop
- Please read each of the commented-out portions of this script, to see what it does and if there are lines which should be commented out or changed (variables, for example)
- Environment: Login Enterprise ScriptingToolset version 4.2.14 | Winver 2004 OS Build 19041.508 Windows 10 Professional x64 | Google Earth Pro (Windows Desktop) version 22.214.171.12486 64-bit
This workload will perform the following interactions:
- Launch Google Earth Pro, verifying it opens with a custom timer encapsulation
- Move the rendered Earth 3D object around with arrow keys
- Navigate to defined locations, entering the flight simulator for each. Predefined locations are Boston and Amsterdam
- Navigate to the sky, Mars, and the Moon, entering the flight simulator for each
- Close out of the Google Earth Pro application
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.