Are you in the process of implementing or evaluating Login Enterprise? In this article we have compiled two useful checklists that outline all of the areas where our software touches. Some of the questions which this will help you answer:
- What about user accounts? How do I create them? What does my Active Directory team need to do?
- How many launchers do I need? What are the specifications for the launchers?
- What type of encryption technology is involved? What types of Ciphers are supported?
- What type of ports do I need to open?
- What teams do I need to involve?
- What do I need to do to perform workload customization?
Download links included at the bottom of this article. If you are evaluating the software or thinking about evaluating the software and need assistance please reach us by email: email@example.com or call us
US / Canada / Central / South America: +1 844 828 3693.
ROW: +31 20 705 1200
- Login Enterprise POC Checklist v4.9 - Describes the infrastructure and deployment steps for Proof-of-Concept implementations.
- Login Enterprise Foundations Checklist v4.9 - Describes the infrastructure and deployment steps.
- Login Enterprise Application Checklist v4.9 - Describes the necessary components for workload customization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.