This workload will perform the following interactions:
This script will perform a PDF print function. It will:
- Open a defined document in an application via command line
- Send the defined keyboard shortcut to open the Print dialog
- Select the Microsoft Print to PDF printer (but could be customized to a different printer)
- Type the defined output path
- Save the file
- Open and close the subsequent file in a PDF reader application, using a command line to open the file in the default PDF reading application
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.