This workload will perform the following interactions:
- This script will send a Skype chat message to a contact.
- Check to see if Skype (lync.exe) is running and start the application if it isn't
- Click on the contacts button and look up a contact by name
- Open a chat window with the contact and send a test message
- Verify that the test message was typed correctly (no missed keystrokes)
- Close the chat window
Please refer to the top of the attached .cs file for more information.
This workload is provided as-is and might need further configuration and customization to work successfully in each unique environment. For further Professional Services-based customization please consult with the Login VSI Support and Services team. Please refer to the section "Application Customization" for further self-help information regarding workload crafting and implementation.