To configure Active Directory integration select "User Access Control" on the home page of the virtual appliance. With AD Authentication you can select which users or groups have administrative access to web interface. We recommend creating a separate Login AT Administrators group for easy access control.
The AD Authentication accepts the following inputs;
- AD Domain FQDN - FQDN of the domain we will use to authenticate against (e.g., contoso.com)
- Domain controller - The DC that is responsible for handling the requests
- Port - Port used for LDAP
- Group name - Group name of the users that will have access to the AT web interface
- Username - Username for the account used to make the connection. (will not be saved)
- Password - Password used for the account used to make the connection. (will not be saved)
After this has been saved, you can log out of Login AT and log in with your domain account.