Functionname: START / STOP
Description: START executes the associated application. It will create the mainWindow variable. All parameters are optional. The Start comand can detect the window from the process that is started.
Description: STOP exits the application gracefully.
Parameter list START:
- mainWindowTitle defines the title of the window. Example: "Untitled - Notepad"
- mainWindowClass defines the class of the window. Example: "Win32 Window:Notepad"
- processName defines the processname of the window. Example: "notepad"
- timeout is the maximum amount of seconds the window can take to appear. After the timeout is reached the engine will throw an error. The default timeout is 180 seconds
- continueOnError is set to false by default
START(mainWindowTitle:"Untitled - Notepad",mainWindowClass:"Win32 Window:Notepad",processName:"notepad",timeout:10);
Parameter list STOP:
- Timeout is the maximum amount of seconds the application can take to gracefully stop. After the timeout is reached the application is closed forcefully. The default timeout is 5 seconds.