This section lets you set notification triggers for logins and applications (in seconds), so you receive an alert if any exceed the threshold.
- Click the Add new notification button
- Select one of the default Apps from the Application drop-down list
- Now select App start time in the Measurement drop-down list
- Enter the numeric value in seconds to the Threshold field (decimals are supported too, e.g., .5 seconds)
- Click Save
- You will now see the App added underneath (the enable switch is on by default)
- If Email Alerting is enabled you will be given the opportunity to setup optional parameters for email triggers.
- Repeat these steps to add notification for other applications.