The Login Enterprise application requires a valid license to work, however, there is a 3-day grace period where the product will run fully featured without one. When using the web console, you will see a license warning pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
Note: When the grace period ends you can still access the monitoring data already captured, but you won’t be able to capture any new data. All scheduled tasks will no run until a valid license is applied.
You can import the license at any point during the grace period or after it has finished. To request a license, please contact your sales rep or our support department, if necessary.
- Save the valid license on a drive that is accessible via the Login Enterprise Web Console
- Now click on the License Key icon in the web console
- This opens the license management screen, click the Browse License button
- Select the license, then click the Open button to import it. Once the license is imported you will see the details of the license.
- After importing the file, click the Done button
- If you click on the License Key icon again, you will see the new license information
Note: Active Login PI 2.x and Login PI 3 license files are compatible with Login Enterprise