Note: the information and steps referenced herein are not officially supported. However, they're being provided as-is for convenience.
Using the rdpconnect connector yields the error message "Your system administrator does not allow the use of saved credentials to log on to the remote computer <host> because its identity is not fully verified. Please enter new credentials."
Certain Windows policies being set are preventing the rdpconnector's functionality.
- On the Login VSI Launcher, navigate to gpedit.msc --> Computer Configuration --> Administrative Templates --> System --> Credentials delegation
- Enable each of the following, click on the Show... button for each, and add the value TERMSRV/*
- Allow delegating default credentials
- Allow delegating default credentials with NTLM-only server authentication
- Allow delegating saved credentials
- Allow delegating saved credentials with NTLM-only server authentication
Note: TERMSRV/* indicates that cached credentials will be permitted to all servers.
Login VSI 4.x