After a fresh Login PI Launcher installation, the first run of it will show "Error while authorizing: Launcher "<hostname>" has not been approved." in the console output:
The Launcher needs to be approved in the Login PI server's dashboard
- Navigate to the Login PI server's dashboard
- Open up the Launchers page; observe the new launcher is Pending status
- Click on the checkbox next to the new, Pending launcher host
- Click on Accept and observe the launcher goes to the Approved status
- Navigate back to the new Login PI launcher host and observe, within 30 seconds, the console output should mention, "Successfully connected to the PI server and ready for duty"
The launcher should be available to be used now.
Login PI 2.x