The Login AT product requires a valid license to work, however, there is a 5-day grace period where the product will run fully featured without one. You will see a license warning pop-up at the bottom of the screen.
Note:When the grace period ends you can still access your captured references, but you won’t be able to process any new captures.
You can import the license at any point during the grace period or after it has finished. To request a license, please contact your sales rep or our support department, if necessary.
- Save the valid license on a drive that is accessible via the Login AT Web Interface
- Now click on the Key icon in the top bar of the web interface
- This opens the license management screen, click the Browse License button
- Select the license, then click the Open button to import it.
- After importing the file, click the Apply button.
- If you click on the Key icon again, you will see the new license information.