Sessions disconnect for an unknown reason.
This can happen for multiple reasons. One of the reasons to check before continuing is:
In a Citrix environment there is a policy called Session idle timer. If this is enabled the session will be disconnected eventually.
- Download the MonitorDisconnect utility from the attachment below this article
- Place the executable in \\server\VSIshare\_VSI_Binaries\Target\
- Change you're chosen workload
- Add this code somewhere near the start of the workload
- Enable workload and engine debugging
- Run a test. The debug logs will contain lines like:
1/9/2015 1:25:02 PM:RemoteDisconnect.
- Then upload the log files whenever you run into disconnected sessions
Any versions of Login VSI
Article is closed for comments.