After a test's results have been loaded, most graphs can present all data collected for the whole scope of the test.
- Navigate to a tab with a graph in the Analyzer
- Click on the drop-down menu, and select the bottom option. This will present the data as "over time"
- Also note there will be vertical lines on the graph now denoting when the ramp-up phase ends, the steady state ends, and the ramp down is occurring.
Ideas why this could be helpful
- If interested in what's happening when all sessions should be testing simultaneously. This can help validate SOAK tests
- If interested in if there's a negative user-experience during the ramp-down phase (logoff storm), which can be performance intensive