The polish language is something we have come across in the past and we have designed a language setting for this language. To add this language support simply add the launguage.csv to your Login VSI installation. And place it in the \\server\vsishare\_VSI_Configuration\_CurrentTest\ folder. Select the new language in the Management Console > Settings tab.
Articles in this section
- Login VSI - Customizing workloads and script language reference guide
- Login VSI - Workload Customization - Typing a random string in an array
- Login VSI - Workload Customization - How to focus on and type in a field with a workload
- Login VSI and Login PI - Adobe Reader XI - Preventing the "No Screen Reader Support" pop-up
- Login VSI / Login PI - VSI_RegWrite - How registry edits can prevent modal dialogs and other pop-ups
- Polish language support
- Spanish language support
- The finalize segment
- Edit Login VSI workload and test it without having to restart test scenario
Please sign in to leave a comment.