By default the Login VSI AD setup script creates users within an OU structure with GPOs linked to it.
These GPOs can also be imported via powershell or manually:
Run the following script on the domain controller with elevated rights to import the target GPOs
Make sure you change the variables:
$baseOU = "DC=test,DC=local"
$VSIshare = "\\VSIshareserver\vsishare"
import-gpo -BackupGpoName "Login VSI 4.1.x (User&Comp)" -TargetName "Login VSI Target-V416" -path "$VSIshare\_VSI_Binaries\AD Setup\Target" -CreateIfNeeded | new-gplink -target "OU=LoginVSItarget,$baseOU"
- Open the Group Policy management console
- Create a New Group Policy object (GPO)
- Give the GPO a name. Right click on the new GPO and go to Import Settings...
- Choose the \\[VSIshareserver}\VSISHARE\_VSI_Binaries\AD Setup\Target as Backup folder:
- Finish the import Wizard
- Link the new GPO to the OU where your target VMs are in
Please sign in to leave a comment.